Wednesday, November 7, 2012

German Shepherd Puppies For Sale Hawaii Breeder


German Shepherd Puppies Born in Hawaii!
Our "N" Litter was born October 25th, 2013! We have 6 puppies born with 3 males and 3 females! The father of the litter is V Merlin vom Werraufer IPO3 KKL1. The mother of the litter is Rhea von der Stadtrand, daughter of Limonite von der Stadtrand and granddaughter of Iron von der Stadtrand! This litter has top VA Sieger and Schutzhund 3 Working bloodlines together! All puppies will be RICH RED AND BLACK BLANKET SADDLES with excellent health, superior structure and fantastic temperaments! Puppies are available to Working, Show and Family Homes. Puppies are priced at $1900 PLUS crate and shipping from Hawaii. Our puppies are sold with Full AKC registration. , call (262) 375-2761 to make your reservation today!
Puppies Will be Ready to go Home for Christmas! .


5 comments:

  1. I was really want to get some more detail and information about the german shepherds and your blog helped me so much thank you for sharing it.

    german shepherds hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading a lot of stuff about it. but it is different presented, i loved to read this. keep it up.

    The Puppy Mill Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in these blog..German Shepherds puppies for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. best collar for german shepherd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! furfeathers goldens reviews

    ReplyDelete